IBM is a multinational technology company. It operates in over 170 countries with a primary focus on providing information technology services such as cloud computing, artifical intelligence, computer hardware and software.
IBM brands include:
1. Watson: An AI technology on multicloud platform that helps predict outcomes based on deep insights and automate business processes.
2. Cloud: A full-stack, next-generation hybrid multicloud platform with advanced data and AI capabilities.
3. Services: This includes business technology for business continuity, remote workforces, virtual client engagement and more.
4. Security: Modernized security solutions that can be integrated with existing tools and aligned with the business strategy.
5. IT Infrastructure: Servers and data storage for on-premise IT or hybrid cloud applications.